Wednesday 30 May 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGPIE BRIDGE!




Today is the first birthday of Magpie Bridge, exactly one year ago I wrote the first post: From the Captain’s Table. Since then I have written 68 posts, not including this one.

I would like to thank all the people who are following me for their support and all of those who visit the blog as and when.

I am starting a second post next Tuesday for the summer, I will be interviewing poets and authors, singers and artists. If you are any of the above why not contact me. I’d love to showcase your work. The Friday post will continue as before.

Thank you all again. Here’s to the next twelve months.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Golden Eagle for your support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! you started a few months after i did! we're blogging brothers : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aguilar, here's to another year for both of us!

    ReplyDelete