Friday 2 June 2023

CAT POEMS

Here are a couple of little poems inspired by my cats. Sadly both of them are no more but their memory lives on.

cat out the attic window

walking the ridge tiles


he always was a clumsy bugger

and I can imagine him slipping off


so I stand stock still until

he is back inside


been there done that

where’s the food


and we who simply watch

are left to deal with our own stuff

This really happened. One day the cat strolled out of the attic window and onto the roof, needless to say I was more distressed than he was. This second poem is about the joy of having a cat sitting on your lap.

the calmness of cats


sat on your lap

relaxed

boneless

purring

vibrations to heal your soul

 I was given a new album by Manel recently and so I leave you with a song.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment